.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

BLOG - ER Ramachandran

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Topiary-Art of carving out 'green 'images




Can we not create 'Green Buddha' and 'Tears of Petals' in some of our Gardens in Bangalore and Mysore? Isn't it better to pay homage in green than erect statue in Stone and Cement concrete?The art of Topiary - to carve out images out of hedges and plants will serve as an environmentally appropriate tribute to our past leaders.The above green sculptures are by German Artist Malanders in a park In Germany.
ERR
6, Jannuary, '08

2 Comments:

  • Beautiful pictures! I agree that we too could have 'living monuments'!

    By Blogger Gowri Mohanakrishnan, at 9:23 PM  

  • Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in acceession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed acccount your bog posts.
    Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement
    you access consistntly rapidly.

    Feel free to visit my web-site m88

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home